Five killed in road mishap near Gwalior
Gwalior: Five persons were killed and 50
injured when a bus carrying them overturned on Shivpuri link
road near here, police said today.
The bus turned turtle after its driver lost control
over the vehicle, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP)
Manohar Verma said, adding the victims were on their way to
Karia via Sinor.
He said two persons died on the spot while three
others succumbed to injuries in a local hospital.
All the injured have been admitted in the J A
Hospital, the ASP said, adding police have registered a case
and further investigations were on.
Efforts were on to identify the deceased, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars