Five school-children dead as bus falls into gorge
Dhar (MP): Five school-children were killed
and 45 others injured when a school-bus fell into a gorge
near the tourist town of Mandu, 33 km from here, this morning.
"The mishap took place at 5.30 am. The bus was carrying
students of Satyasiddhi Public School, Khachrod and was
heading to Mandu," sub-divisional magistrate Ravindra
The bus had left Khachrod, in Ujjain district, last night
and fell into the gorge when the driver lost control on the
steering wheel near Aalam Ka Darwaja, he said.
The injured have been rushed to the district hospital
here, while eight of the children, who were in serious
condition, were sent to Indore, Choudhary said.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Bihar govt's bizarre order: No cooking, yagna between 9 am and 6 pm to avoid fire
- Inhalation therapy, a key to win big against asthma
- HCL Tech Q3 net profit grows 14.4% to Rs 1,926 crore
- Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS): 10 things you must know!
- India will be 'Congress-free' if BJP keeps nation 'drought-free': Sanjay Raut