Five SIMI activists further remanded till Nov 17
Bhopal: Five SIMI activists including the
two arrested in connection with the Ahemadabad serial blasts
case were further remanded to judicial custody till November
17 by a local court here on Wednesday.
The arrested SIMI activists -- Mohammad Shafiq,
Mohammad Yunus, Sheikh Sajid, Arshad Khan and Firoz Khan -- were
produced before the Chief Judicial Magistrate A K Sharma amid
Shafiq and Yunus were accused in the Ahmedabad serial
blasts were arrested on October 20 from Indore by the Madhya
Pradesh Anti-Terrorist Squad for spreading communal hatred.
The five SIMI activists were in the police custody
since last 14 days during which they were interrogated by
sleuths of intelligence agencies and police of different
states in connection with several cases, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wayne Rooney still key to England plans, says Sam Allardyce
- Maharashtra ATS identifies 270 URLs showing IS activities, asks Centre to block them
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- England vs Pakistan: Alastair Cook glad to get 'carried along' with Joe Root
- On 17th 'Kargil Vijay Diwas', nation pays tribute to brave Indian soldiers