Former BJP MP MLA`s son sets villager`s house on fire
Morena: BJP candidate from Sabalgarh seat and former MLA Meharban Singh Rawat`s son Rupa Rawat set the house of a villager in Mangrol village on fire last night for allegedly not voting in favour of his father`s party, the police said on Friday.
Rupa Rawat set afire the house of one Parasram Gaud since he did not vote in favour of his father during the Madhya Pradesh assembly polls held on November 25, the police said.
Luckily, nobody was injured in the fire, though all household goods were damaged in it, the police said, adding that it is probing the incident.
After Gaud complaint, the police registered a case against the BJP candidate and his son who is a listed miscreant in police records.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi