Former CM`s bungalow vacated
Bhopal: The grandson of former Chief
Minister of Madhya Pradesh P C Sethi, who was occupying his
official bungalow, has been evicted by the Indore district
administration, a senior official said on Tuesday.
The bungalow at A B Road in Indore was occupied by
Sethi`s grandson Sanjay, following the demise of the ex-CM`s
wife in September 2009. Sethi, also the former Union Home
Minister, had died in February 1998.
The action was taken as those living in it did not have
the eligibility to do so, Indore District Collector Rakesh
The eviction order had been issued on September 17 last
year, but was executed yesterday, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video