Former MP Minister Patel granted bail in Jat murder case
Indore: Former Madhya Pradesh Minister and
BJP MLA, Kamal Patel, was granted bail in Durgesh Jat murder
case by the Indore bench of the State High Court today.
The former Minister was arrested on May 20 from Bhopal
for allegedly tampering with the evidence in the murder case.
Durgesh Jat disappeared mysteriously after a shootout
incident at a farm house near Harda in March 2008.
He had gone to the farm house of a Congress leader along
with Patel`s son Sudeep where after the exchange of fire from
both sides over an issue, he sustained injuries and later
disappeared. His whereabouts were not yet known.
Later, Jat`s father filed an habeas corpus petition in
the High Court following which court directed the police to
register a murder case against Patel`s son and handed over the
case to the CBI for probe.
Patel`s son Sudeep was also earlier released on bail.
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part II
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part III
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part IV
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of time management
- Seventeen killed in Nairobi floods and building collapse
- Real Estate Bill comes into force today
- Facebook India makes removal of offensive content a hard task
- Hundreds of protesters storm Baghdad’s Green Zone, break into Parliament
- Uttarakhand forest fire LIVE: 1500 villages under threat, govt issues alert