Former MP Minister Patel granted bail in Jat murder case
Indore: Former Madhya Pradesh Minister and
BJP MLA, Kamal Patel, was granted bail in Durgesh Jat murder
case by the Indore bench of the State High Court today.
The former Minister was arrested on May 20 from Bhopal
for allegedly tampering with the evidence in the murder case.
Durgesh Jat disappeared mysteriously after a shootout
incident at a farm house near Harda in March 2008.
He had gone to the farm house of a Congress leader along
with Patel`s son Sudeep where after the exchange of fire from
both sides over an issue, he sustained injuries and later
disappeared. His whereabouts were not yet known.
Later, Jat`s father filed an habeas corpus petition in
the High Court following which court directed the police to
register a murder case against Patel`s son and handed over the
case to the CBI for probe.
Patel`s son Sudeep was also earlier released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands