Four arrested for murdering constable in Indore
Indore: Four persons were today arrested for allegedly killing a police constable two months ago.
According to police, Dinesh Shekhar (36), Sushil Maratha (38), Santosh Balai (48) and Hari Singh (25) are criminals and had fatally stabbed the constable Dharmendra Singh Tomar (45).
"Tomar had tried to stop them from drinking liquor near a place of worship late on the night of August 26," said A K Kushwaha, Superintendent of Police.
Police had announced a reward of Rs 15,000 for giving information leading to the arrest of the assailants.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan