Four killed after inhaling poisonous gas leaked from pump
Mandla (MP): Four persons were killed and
two others injured this morning after inhaling poisonous gas
which leaked from a pump set attached to a well at Kaurgaon
village, police said.
The incident occurred when the pump, attached to a well, was not functioning.
The victims, Tek Chand Kachwaha(28), Durgesh
Kachwaha(22), Laxman Kachwaha(70) and Nitish Kumar(25) had
gone to repair it.
Soon after Tek Chand began repairing the pump,
poisonous gas started leaking from the pump, killing him and
three others, they said.
The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital, police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range