Four killed after inhaling poisonous gas leaked from pump
Mandla (MP): Four persons were killed and
two others injured this morning after inhaling poisonous gas
which leaked from a pump set attached to a well at Kaurgaon
village, police said.
The incident occurred when the pump, attached to a well, was not functioning.
The victims, Tek Chand Kachwaha(28), Durgesh
Kachwaha(22), Laxman Kachwaha(70) and Nitish Kumar(25) had
gone to repair it.
Soon after Tek Chand began repairing the pump,
poisonous gas started leaking from the pump, killing him and
three others, they said.
The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital, police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption