Four killed after inhaling poisonous gas leaked from pump
Mandla (MP): Four persons were killed and
two others injured this morning after inhaling poisonous gas
which leaked from a pump set attached to a well at Kaurgaon
village, police said.
The incident occurred when the pump, attached to a well, was not functioning.
The victims, Tek Chand Kachwaha(28), Durgesh
Kachwaha(22), Laxman Kachwaha(70) and Nitish Kumar(25) had
gone to repair it.
Soon after Tek Chand began repairing the pump,
poisonous gas started leaking from the pump, killing him and
three others, they said.
The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital, police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Turkey allows more patrol flights on Syria border by NATO allies: Official
- Video: How Wales's players celebrated rivals England's exit from the Euro 2016. Crazy!
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic