Four killed after inhaling poisonous gas leaked from pump
Mandla (MP): Four persons were killed and
two others injured this morning after inhaling poisonous gas
which leaked from a pump set attached to a well at Kaurgaon
village, police said.
The incident occurred when the pump, attached to a well, was not functioning.
The victims, Tek Chand Kachwaha(28), Durgesh
Kachwaha(22), Laxman Kachwaha(70) and Nitish Kumar(25) had
gone to repair it.
Soon after Tek Chand began repairing the pump,
poisonous gas started leaking from the pump, killing him and
three others, they said.
The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital, police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional