Four killed in hand grenade explosion in MP
Tikamgarh: Four persons were killed
and six others seriously injured Friday when a powerful hand grenade exploded in a house here, police said.
The impact of the blast was such that the debris of
the house, located near the bus stand, and remains of the
victims were thrown about half a kilometre away, they said.
The deceased were identified as Rajpal (25), Brijendra
(30), Sonu (20) and Arun (25), police said, adding the injured
were admitted to the district hospital where their condition
is said to be serious.
Police said they were trying to find out how the hand
grenade came into the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says