Four killed in hand grenade explosion in MP
Tikamgarh: Four persons were killed
and six others seriously injured Friday when a powerful hand grenade exploded in a house here, police said.
The impact of the blast was such that the debris of
the house, located near the bus stand, and remains of the
victims were thrown about half a kilometre away, they said.
The deceased were identified as Rajpal (25), Brijendra
(30), Sonu (20) and Arun (25), police said, adding the injured
were admitted to the district hospital where their condition
is said to be serious.
Police said they were trying to find out how the hand
grenade came into the house.
- Bangladesh PM a jihadi sympathizer, says Taslima Nasreen after editor hacked to death
- Anurag Thakur presents private member bill on sports in Lok Sabha, seeks to eliminate doping practices, match fixing
- Modi govt revises EPF interest rate again; hikes it to 8.8%
- If I say I like Pizza will they expunge that too? Asks Subramanian Swamy
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!