Four killed in hand grenade explosion in MP
Tikamgarh: Four persons were killed
and six others seriously injured Friday when a powerful hand grenade exploded in a house here, police said.
The impact of the blast was such that the debris of
the house, located near the bus stand, and remains of the
victims were thrown about half a kilometre away, they said.
The deceased were identified as Rajpal (25), Brijendra
(30), Sonu (20) and Arun (25), police said, adding the injured
were admitted to the district hospital where their condition
is said to be serious.
Police said they were trying to find out how the hand
grenade came into the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore