Four killed in hand grenade explosion in MP
Tikamgarh: Four persons were killed
and six others seriously injured Friday when a powerful hand grenade exploded in a house here, police said.
The impact of the blast was such that the debris of
the house, located near the bus stand, and remains of the
victims were thrown about half a kilometre away, they said.
The deceased were identified as Rajpal (25), Brijendra
(30), Sonu (20) and Arun (25), police said, adding the injured
were admitted to the district hospital where their condition
is said to be serious.
Police said they were trying to find out how the hand
grenade came into the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees