Four sadhus killed in road mishap near Khargone
Khargone: Four persons were killed Tuesday
and another injured when the car carrying them fell
into the Narmada River near here, police said.
The mishap took place when the driver suddenly lost
control over the vehicle which fell into the river 30 feet
below after breaking bridge railings at Barwah, they said.
The deceased, all sadhus belonged to Shriram Temple of
Chiloda village in Shajapur district and were on their way to
Omkareshwar for celebrating `Shivratri` tomorrow, police
All the bodies were fished out from the river with the
help of divers. The injured driver has been admitted to a
hospital in Barwah, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!