Four sadhus killed in road mishap near Khargone
Khargone: Four persons were killed Tuesday
and another injured when the car carrying them fell
into the Narmada River near here, police said.
The mishap took place when the driver suddenly lost
control over the vehicle which fell into the river 30 feet
below after breaking bridge railings at Barwah, they said.
The deceased, all sadhus belonged to Shriram Temple of
Chiloda village in Shajapur district and were on their way to
Omkareshwar for celebrating `Shivratri` tomorrow, police
All the bodies were fished out from the river with the
help of divers. The injured driver has been admitted to a
hospital in Barwah, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy