Four teenagers booked for blackmailing classmate
Katni: Four teenagers have been
booked on the charges of making a MMS of one of their
class mates in compromising position and blackmailing him,
police said on Sunday.
Following a complaint from parents of the 17-year-old
victim - a class XI student of a school, the four students
were booked under relevant sections of IPC yesterday,
The accused identified as Shubham Bagadia, Santram Gupta,
Vipul Khandelwal and Mohit Verma called the victim at a place
and made an MMS of him after forcibly undressing him on
December 12, they said.
After this, the accused threatened to make the MMS
public and extorted Rs 15,000 in instalments besides a
mobile from the boy, police said.
Police have launched a manhunt to arrest the accused and
further investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning