Four teenagers booked for blackmailing classmate
Katni: Four teenagers have been
booked on the charges of making a MMS of one of their
class mates in compromising position and blackmailing him,
police said on Sunday.
Following a complaint from parents of the 17-year-old
victim - a class XI student of a school, the four students
were booked under relevant sections of IPC yesterday,
The accused identified as Shubham Bagadia, Santram Gupta,
Vipul Khandelwal and Mohit Verma called the victim at a place
and made an MMS of him after forcibly undressing him on
December 12, they said.
After this, the accused threatened to make the MMS
public and extorted Rs 15,000 in instalments besides a
mobile from the boy, police said.
Police have launched a manhunt to arrest the accused and
further investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love