Four teenagers booked for blackmailing classmate
Katni: Four teenagers have been
booked on the charges of making a MMS of one of their
class mates in compromising position and blackmailing him,
police said on Sunday.
Following a complaint from parents of the 17-year-old
victim - a class XI student of a school, the four students
were booked under relevant sections of IPC yesterday,
The accused identified as Shubham Bagadia, Santram Gupta,
Vipul Khandelwal and Mohit Verma called the victim at a place
and made an MMS of him after forcibly undressing him on
December 12, they said.
After this, the accused threatened to make the MMS
public and extorted Rs 15,000 in instalments besides a
mobile from the boy, police said.
Police have launched a manhunt to arrest the accused and
further investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city