Four teenagers booked for blackmailing classmate
Katni: Four teenagers have been
booked on the charges of making a MMS of one of their
class mates in compromising position and blackmailing him,
police said on Sunday.
Following a complaint from parents of the 17-year-old
victim - a class XI student of a school, the four students
were booked under relevant sections of IPC yesterday,
The accused identified as Shubham Bagadia, Santram Gupta,
Vipul Khandelwal and Mohit Verma called the victim at a place
and made an MMS of him after forcibly undressing him on
December 12, they said.
After this, the accused threatened to make the MMS
public and extorted Rs 15,000 in instalments besides a
mobile from the boy, police said.
Police have launched a manhunt to arrest the accused and
further investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!