Four-year-old raped in MP
Balaghat (MP): A four-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in a jungle near village Veeranpur under Kirnarpur police staion area of the district, police said on Saturday.
The accused Somendra Kanwre hailing from the same village Veeranpur took the girl in to a nearby jungle yesterday and raped her, they said.
The girl after her return informed about the incident to her mother who lodged a complaint in the police station.
Somendra has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands