Four-year-old raped in MP
Balaghat (MP): A four-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in a jungle near village Veeranpur under Kirnarpur police staion area of the district, police said on Saturday.
The accused Somendra Kanwre hailing from the same village Veeranpur took the girl in to a nearby jungle yesterday and raped her, they said.
The girl after her return informed about the incident to her mother who lodged a complaint in the police station.
Somendra has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok