Four-year-old raped in MP
Balaghat (MP): A four-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in a jungle near village Veeranpur under Kirnarpur police staion area of the district, police said on Saturday.
The accused Somendra Kanwre hailing from the same village Veeranpur took the girl in to a nearby jungle yesterday and raped her, they said.
The girl after her return informed about the incident to her mother who lodged a complaint in the police station.
Somendra has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid