Four-year-old raped in MP
Balaghat (MP): A four-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in a jungle near village Veeranpur under Kirnarpur police staion area of the district, police said on Saturday.
The accused Somendra Kanwre hailing from the same village Veeranpur took the girl in to a nearby jungle yesterday and raped her, they said.
The girl after her return informed about the incident to her mother who lodged a complaint in the police station.
Somendra has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region- Part II
- DNA: Court acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching case
- DNA: Today in History, 26th June 2016
- Nation pays tribute to brave Indian soldiers on 17th 'Kargil Vijay Diwas'
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015