Four-year-old raped in MP
Balaghat (MP): A four-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in a jungle near village Veeranpur under Kirnarpur police staion area of the district, police said on Saturday.
The accused Somendra Kanwre hailing from the same village Veeranpur took the girl in to a nearby jungle yesterday and raped her, they said.
The girl after her return informed about the incident to her mother who lodged a complaint in the police station.
Somendra has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends