Four-year-old raped in MP
Dindori: A four-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a 15-year-old youth and has been admitted to the district hospital here with severe injuries, police said Monday.
The incident took place last evening in Ward Number 13 of Samnapura village where the accused took the girl to an isolated place and sexually assaulted her.
As the victim began bleeding, the accused in a bid to wipe out evidence, washed her in a nearby river, they said.
Sanjay then left the victim at her home in an unconscious state following which her parents filed a police complaint.
Police is on a lookout for Sanjay, who escaped after the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH