Four young men from MP on a save girl child mission tour
Bhopal: Four young city professionals Tuesday embarked on a tour of more than 20 cities across 12 states in the country to spread the message of saving the girl child.
Industrialist Ashish Sharma, social worker Rajesh Kumar Mishra, Dr Chanchal Jain, a homoeopath doctor and Dr Arvinder Singh who owns a chain of retail shops left in a
Scorpio for the 20-day girl child awareness tour.
Ashish said during their visit across 24 cities, they would distribute pamphlets and paste posters to help eradicate the social evil against the girl child in the society.
They will travel from Bhopal to Leh via Nagpur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Sagar, Jhansi, Delhi and Chandigarh and return from Leh to
Bhopal crossing Kargil, Srinagar, Amritsar, Jaipur and Ahmedabad, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj