Four young men from MP on a save girl child mission tour
Bhopal: Four young city professionals Tuesday embarked on a tour of more than 20 cities across 12 states in the country to spread the message of saving the girl child.
Industrialist Ashish Sharma, social worker Rajesh Kumar Mishra, Dr Chanchal Jain, a homoeopath doctor and Dr Arvinder Singh who owns a chain of retail shops left in a
Scorpio for the 20-day girl child awareness tour.
Ashish said during their visit across 24 cities, they would distribute pamphlets and paste posters to help eradicate the social evil against the girl child in the society.
They will travel from Bhopal to Leh via Nagpur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Sagar, Jhansi, Delhi and Chandigarh and return from Leh to
Bhopal crossing Kargil, Srinagar, Amritsar, Jaipur and Ahmedabad, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Uttarakhand: BJP MLA Prem Singh Rana insulted during CM Harish Rawat's speech
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth