Four young men from MP on a save girl child mission tour
Bhopal: Four young city professionals Tuesday embarked on a tour of more than 20 cities across 12 states in the country to spread the message of saving the girl child.
Industrialist Ashish Sharma, social worker Rajesh Kumar Mishra, Dr Chanchal Jain, a homoeopath doctor and Dr Arvinder Singh who owns a chain of retail shops left in a
Scorpio for the 20-day girl child awareness tour.
Ashish said during their visit across 24 cities, they would distribute pamphlets and paste posters to help eradicate the social evil against the girl child in the society.
They will travel from Bhopal to Leh via Nagpur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Sagar, Jhansi, Delhi and Chandigarh and return from Leh to
Bhopal crossing Kargil, Srinagar, Amritsar, Jaipur and Ahmedabad, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority