Four young men from MP on a save girl child mission tour
Bhopal: Four young city professionals Tuesday embarked on a tour of more than 20 cities across 12 states in the country to spread the message of saving the girl child.
Industrialist Ashish Sharma, social worker Rajesh Kumar Mishra, Dr Chanchal Jain, a homoeopath doctor and Dr Arvinder Singh who owns a chain of retail shops left in a
Scorpio for the 20-day girl child awareness tour.
Ashish said during their visit across 24 cities, they would distribute pamphlets and paste posters to help eradicate the social evil against the girl child in the society.
They will travel from Bhopal to Leh via Nagpur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Sagar, Jhansi, Delhi and Chandigarh and return from Leh to
Bhopal crossing Kargil, Srinagar, Amritsar, Jaipur and Ahmedabad, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!