Girl dies after falling into well in Indore
Indore: A seven-year-old girl died after she accidentally fell into a well at Ajnod village in Sanver, a sub-urban town near Indore, police said on Wednesday.
The girl fell into the well, which did not have a safety wall, while she was trying to pluck a fruit from a tree.
The incident took place yesterday and the victim has been identified as Rupali, Sanver Thana In-charge Dilip Singh Choudhary said.
Her body was recovered late last night, he said. In another incident, body of an unidentified person was recovered from an open drainage at Betma, the police said.
- Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock wished 'Happy Birthday' by THESE Bollywood hotties!
- Three new species of mouse lemurs discovered in Madagascar
- TMC questions Roy's banishment, walks out of Rajya Sabha
- Bring back Kohinoor, gift it to Jagannath Temple: BJD MP
- Rajya Sabha names 33 Congress members for disrupting house