Girl dies after falling into well in Indore
Indore: A seven-year-old girl died after she accidentally fell into a well at Ajnod village in Sanver, a sub-urban town near Indore, police said on Wednesday.
The girl fell into the well, which did not have a safety wall, while she was trying to pluck a fruit from a tree.
The incident took place yesterday and the victim has been identified as Rupali, Sanver Thana In-charge Dilip Singh Choudhary said.
Her body was recovered late last night, he said. In another incident, body of an unidentified person was recovered from an open drainage at Betma, the police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know