Girl ends life after mother stops her from eating out
Bhopal: A college student allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison after her mother stopped her from going out to have a road side snack, police said on Monday.
The deceased, Shabina (25), a B.Com student of Geetanjali College residing in Congress Nagar in the old city area, was apparently miffed with her mother after the latter did not allow her to go out with her friend to have `pani-puri` on Saturday evening.
Later, Shabina took the extreme step by consuming an insecticide, they said.
Her parents rushed her to hospital but she could not be saved. The deceased did not leave any suicide note, they said.
A case was registered in this connection yesterday with the Teela Jamalpura police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi