Girl ends life after mother stops her from eating out
Bhopal: A college student allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison after her mother stopped her from going out to have a road side snack, police said on Monday.
The deceased, Shabina (25), a B.Com student of Geetanjali College residing in Congress Nagar in the old city area, was apparently miffed with her mother after the latter did not allow her to go out with her friend to have `pani-puri` on Saturday evening.
Later, Shabina took the extreme step by consuming an insecticide, they said.
Her parents rushed her to hospital but she could not be saved. The deceased did not leave any suicide note, they said.
A case was registered in this connection yesterday with the Teela Jamalpura police station.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.