Girl ends life after mother stops her from eating out
Bhopal: A college student allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison after her mother stopped her from going out to have a road side snack, police said on Monday.
The deceased, Shabina (25), a B.Com student of Geetanjali College residing in Congress Nagar in the old city area, was apparently miffed with her mother after the latter did not allow her to go out with her friend to have `pani-puri` on Saturday evening.
Later, Shabina took the extreme step by consuming an insecticide, they said.
Her parents rushed her to hospital but she could not be saved. The deceased did not leave any suicide note, they said.
A case was registered in this connection yesterday with the Teela Jamalpura police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'