Girl rescued from car thief`s captivity in Indore
Indore: Police on Monday nabbed a notorious car thief and rescued a teenage girl from his captivity beside seizing stolen vehicles worth Rs 13 lakh.
The car thief has been identified as Brijesh Dangi (21), SP (Eastern region) O P Tripathi said.
He said 26 vehicles worth Rs 13 lakh stolen from various parts of the city were also seized.
A police team raided a local den of Dangi and found the 17-year-old girl, who had been missing since December 11, there, Tripathi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news