Girl rescued from car thief`s captivity in Indore
Indore: Police on Monday nabbed a notorious car thief and rescued a teenage girl from his captivity beside seizing stolen vehicles worth Rs 13 lakh.
The car thief has been identified as Brijesh Dangi (21), SP (Eastern region) O P Tripathi said.
He said 26 vehicles worth Rs 13 lakh stolen from various parts of the city were also seized.
A police team raided a local den of Dangi and found the 17-year-old girl, who had been missing since December 11, there, Tripathi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack