`Good atmosphere in MP for capital investment`
Bhopal: Assuring every possible assistance to industrialists, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said there is better atmosphere for capital investment in the state.
Chouhan asked the concerned officials to look into the proposals of insutrialists and ensure prompt action on it.
At the same time, the interests of farmers should also be considered while acquiring their lands for industries, the chief minister said while meeting representatives of eight industrial groups at the state secretariat here yesterday.
He will meet industrialists every Monday as part of efforts to give fillip to capital investment in the state.
Chouhan had one-to-one meetings with industrialists and acquainted himself with their proposals.
He also said that rationalisation of electricity tariff for captive power plants is being considered like other states.
State Commerce and Industries Minister Kailash Vijayvargiya, Chief Secretary R Parasuram and senior officers of concerned departments were also present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice