`Good atmosphere in MP for capital investment`
Bhopal: Assuring every possible assistance to industrialists, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said there is better atmosphere for capital investment in the state.
Chouhan asked the concerned officials to look into the proposals of insutrialists and ensure prompt action on it.
At the same time, the interests of farmers should also be considered while acquiring their lands for industries, the chief minister said while meeting representatives of eight industrial groups at the state secretariat here yesterday.
He will meet industrialists every Monday as part of efforts to give fillip to capital investment in the state.
Chouhan had one-to-one meetings with industrialists and acquainted himself with their proposals.
He also said that rationalisation of electricity tariff for captive power plants is being considered like other states.
State Commerce and Industries Minister Kailash Vijayvargiya, Chief Secretary R Parasuram and senior officers of concerned departments were also present on the occasion.
- Petrol prices in major Indian cities after latest hike!
- IPL 2016: Axar Patel's four-wicket haul guides Kings XI Punjab to 23-run win over table-toppers Gujarat Lions
- Diesel prices in major Indian cities after latest hike!
- A much needed break! PM Modi spends some moments of solitude with a boat ride in Varanasi – Watch
- ISIS makes Indian terrorist its poster boy in new video to lure youth from country