`Good atmosphere in MP for capital investment`
Bhopal: Assuring every possible assistance to industrialists, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said there is better atmosphere for capital investment in the state.
Chouhan asked the concerned officials to look into the proposals of insutrialists and ensure prompt action on it.
At the same time, the interests of farmers should also be considered while acquiring their lands for industries, the chief minister said while meeting representatives of eight industrial groups at the state secretariat here yesterday.
He will meet industrialists every Monday as part of efforts to give fillip to capital investment in the state.
Chouhan had one-to-one meetings with industrialists and acquainted himself with their proposals.
He also said that rationalisation of electricity tariff for captive power plants is being considered like other states.
State Commerce and Industries Minister Kailash Vijayvargiya, Chief Secretary R Parasuram and senior officers of concerned departments were also present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried