Goods train derails in Madhya Pradesh
Guna (MP): Three coal-laden wagons of a
goods train have derailed between Pilighata and Pagara station on the Guna-Bina rail section, disrupting rail traffic, official sources said on Sunday.
The train was on its way to Kota when its three wagons derailed around late last night, about 30 kms away from Guna district headquarters.
The incident led to disruption of rail traffic on the section and has affected movement of more than 10 trains so far, sources said, adding that efforts are on to restore normalcy at the earliest.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan