Goods train derails in Madhya Pradesh
Guna (MP): Three coal-laden wagons of a
goods train have derailed between Pilighata and Pagara station on the Guna-Bina rail section, disrupting rail traffic, official sources said on Sunday.
The train was on its way to Kota when its three wagons derailed around late last night, about 30 kms away from Guna district headquarters.
The incident led to disruption of rail traffic on the section and has affected movement of more than 10 trains so far, sources said, adding that efforts are on to restore normalcy at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town