Goods train derails in MP
Guna (MP): Three coal-laden wagons of a
goods train have derailed between Pilighata and Pagara station on the Guna-Bina rail section, disrupting rail traffic, official sources said on Sunday.
The train was on its way to Kota when its three wagons derailed around late last night, about 30 kms away from Guna district headquarters.
The incident led to disruption of rail traffic on the section and has affected movement of more than 10 trains so far, sources said, adding that efforts are on to restore normalcy at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After Dalai Lama met Lady Gaga, China warns of his motives
- Ishrat Jahan encounter case: GK Pillai knew of changes in affidavit, says inquiry panel
- Army, CRPF squabble over who killed Pampore terrorists
- This smartphone app can help you avoid unplanned pregnancy!
- Taiwan 'to test-fire missiles in US' as China tensions rise