Goods train derails in MP
Guna (MP): Three coal-laden wagons of a goods train have derailed between Pilighata and Pagara station on the Guna-Bina rail section, disrupting rail traffic, official sources said on Sunday.
The train was on its way to Kota when its three wagons derailed around late last night, about 30 kms away from Guna district headquarters.
The incident led to disruption of rail traffic on the section and has affected movement of more than 10 trains so far, sources said, adding that efforts are on to restore normalcy at the earliest.
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?