‘Govt should seek CBI probe in illegal mining’
Khargone: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, said here on Saturday that the BJP government in the state should ask for a CBI probe
into illegal mining along the river Narmada.
Ajay said the Shivraj Singh Chouhan government, which recently recommended CBI probe into the killing of IPS officer Narendra Kumar Singh, should ask for a CBI probe into illegal mining along the Narmada "if it has guts".
He alleged that recently a government official, who had exposed evasion of mining royalty in the Chief Minister`s constituency, was transferred.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Funny video: Squirrel taunts house cat through glass door – Watch
- L&T Finance terminates over 500 employees citing poor performance
- Illegal mining scam: BJP Karnataka president Yeddyurappa becomes teary-eyed in CBI court
- Adorable! This cute baby goes to bed with his best mate dog – Watch video
- Supreme Court to consider NEET exemption applications on Tuesday