‘Govt should seek CBI probe in illegal mining’
Khargone: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, said here on Saturday that the BJP government in the state should ask for a CBI probe
into illegal mining along the river Narmada.
Ajay said the Shivraj Singh Chouhan government, which recently recommended CBI probe into the killing of IPS officer Narendra Kumar Singh, should ask for a CBI probe into illegal mining along the Narmada "if it has guts".
He alleged that recently a government official, who had exposed evasion of mining royalty in the Chief Minister`s constituency, was transferred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi