‘Govt should seek CBI probe in illegal mining’
Khargone: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, said here on Saturday that the BJP government in the state should ask for a CBI probe
into illegal mining along the river Narmada.
Ajay said the Shivraj Singh Chouhan government, which recently recommended CBI probe into the killing of IPS officer Narendra Kumar Singh, should ask for a CBI probe into illegal mining along the Narmada "if it has guts".
He alleged that recently a government official, who had exposed evasion of mining royalty in the Chief Minister`s constituency, was transferred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak