Gupta issues directions on vacant posts in Sagar forensic lab
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Home Minister
Uma Shanker Gupta has given directions to scientific officials
posted in the field to work in league with forensic
laboratories where a number of posts are lying vacant.
According to an official release here today, the
minister gave these directions at a meeting at the Mantralaya
yesterday when he reviewed at length the functioning of the
Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
Gupta was told that 71 percent posts were lying
vacant in the forensic laboratory at Sagar which plays an
important role in providing scientific assistance during
The vacant posts and pending cases have led to
problems and all these should be addressed, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials