Gupta issues directions on vacant posts in Sagar forensic lab
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Home Minister
Uma Shanker Gupta has given directions to scientific officials
posted in the field to work in league with forensic
laboratories where a number of posts are lying vacant.
According to an official release here today, the
minister gave these directions at a meeting at the Mantralaya
yesterday when he reviewed at length the functioning of the
Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
Gupta was told that 71 percent posts were lying
vacant in the forensic laboratory at Sagar which plays an
important role in providing scientific assistance during
The vacant posts and pending cases have led to
problems and all these should be addressed, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!