Gupta issues directions on vacant posts in Sagar forensic lab
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Home Minister
Uma Shanker Gupta has given directions to scientific officials
posted in the field to work in league with forensic
laboratories where a number of posts are lying vacant.
According to an official release here today, the
minister gave these directions at a meeting at the Mantralaya
yesterday when he reviewed at length the functioning of the
Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
Gupta was told that 71 percent posts were lying
vacant in the forensic laboratory at Sagar which plays an
important role in providing scientific assistance during
The vacant posts and pending cases have led to
problems and all these should be addressed, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH