Have not received any call to step down: MP Guv
Azamgarh: Madhya Pradesh Governor Ram Naresh Yadav on Tuesday said that he has not received any call from anyone to step down.
Yadav told reporters here when asked whether the Centre has also asked him to step down.
"I have not received any call from anyone to step down. Had I got the got, I would not have waited", Yadav said.
On Vyapam scam, Yadav said that a Bill has been brought in the state assembly to prevent such happening in future.
He said that the state was progressing in education, health, power, agriculture sectors as a lot of work was being done in these areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof