HC asks to file murder case against Rewa IG
Gwalior: The Gwalior bench of Madhya Pradesh High Court has directed that a case of murder be filed against Rewa Inspector General in connection with a 2005 fake encounter in the district.
A division bench comprising Justices N K Modi and B K Dubey gave this directive yesterday on a petition filed by the aunt of Ramesh Kamaria, who was allegedly killed in an encounter at Dabra in Gwalior, in 2005.
At that time Rewa Inspector General Gajiram Meena was the police superintendent of Gwalior district.
Apart from Meena, the other three against whom the murder case would be filed are former town inspector Ashok Bhadoria who is now DSP Umaria, then head constable Dhanendra Singh Bhadoria and constable Murari Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!