Heroin worth Rs 2.5 crore recovered in MP
Indore: The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
recovered one kilogram of heroin worth Rs 2.5 crore after
busting a gang of drug-peddlers near Indore on Sunday, an official
"The contraband was being transported from Rewa via
Indore to Hyderabad in a car when NCB officials intercepted
them in the wee hours of today," Rakesh Kumar, Superintendent
of NCB, said.
The drug peddlers, who were arrested include the leader
of the gang Ashish Shrivastav, Abhishek Jain, Govind Soni,
Sunil Chauhan, Rana Singh (all from MP) and Ravi Singh from
Uttar Pradesh, the official said.
The arrested men were produced before a local court which
remanded them five judicial custody while two were given
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video