I have not slapped anybody: Digvijay Singh
Bhopal: Congress general secretary
Digvijay Singh on Tuesday claimed that the media reports which
"suggested" that he slapped a BJYM member in Ujjain "are not
Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) workers in Ujjain had
shown black flags to Singh on Sunday when he was on a visit to
the town to attend a function. Singh had reportedly slapped a
"There is absolutely no truth in the media reports which
suggested that I had slapped a BJYM worker in anger," the
Congress general secretary said.
"Had I slapped anybody, I would have admitted," Singh added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre