IIM-Indore not to hike fees for its PGP course
Indore: Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
Indore will not hike fees for its flagship post-graduate
programme despite doubling the intake of students from the
coming academic session.
"For the 2010-12 Post-Graduate Programme (PGP), we have
already decided to charge Rs five lakh annually (Rs 10 lakh
total) and therefore, we are not discussing the issue of fee
hike at present," IIM-I Director Dr N Ravichandran told PTI.
He said from the ensuing academic session the institute
will admit 450 students instead of 240 for its flagship PGP
However, for its Executive Post-Graduate Programme (EPGP)
there is a slight change in the fee structure.
Though he refused to share details, he hinted that it
would be around Rs 18 lakh for the Indian citizens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs