IIM-Indore not to hike fees for its PGP course
Indore: Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
Indore will not hike fees for its flagship post-graduate
programme despite doubling the intake of students from the
coming academic session.
"For the 2010-12 Post-Graduate Programme (PGP), we have
already decided to charge Rs five lakh annually (Rs 10 lakh
total) and therefore, we are not discussing the issue of fee
hike at present," IIM-I Director Dr N Ravichandran told PTI.
He said from the ensuing academic session the institute
will admit 450 students instead of 240 for its flagship PGP
However, for its Executive Post-Graduate Programme (EPGP)
there is a slight change in the fee structure.
Though he refused to share details, he hinted that it
would be around Rs 18 lakh for the Indian citizens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report