IIM-Indore not to hike fees for its PGP course
Indore: Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
Indore will not hike fees for its flagship post-graduate
programme despite doubling the intake of students from the
coming academic session.
"For the 2010-12 Post-Graduate Programme (PGP), we have
already decided to charge Rs five lakh annually (Rs 10 lakh
total) and therefore, we are not discussing the issue of fee
hike at present," IIM-I Director Dr N Ravichandran told PTI.
He said from the ensuing academic session the institute
will admit 450 students instead of 240 for its flagship PGP
However, for its Executive Post-Graduate Programme (EPGP)
there is a slight change in the fee structure.
Though he refused to share details, he hinted that it
would be around Rs 18 lakh for the Indian citizens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested