IIM-Indore student offered Rs 53 lakh annual pay
Indore: A Singapore-based infrastructure advisory firm has recruited an IIM-Indore`s student on an annual package of Rs 53 lakh.
"This international offering was made to a student of a 2010-2012 batch while a leading European investment bank has offered an annual package of Rs 32 lakh to another student," a spokesman of IIM-Indore said here today without revealing the identity of the companies and the students.
A total of 443 students completed IIM`s flagship Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in 2010-2012, out of which 434 got the jobs in different sectors.
This year a total of 138 companies participated in the placement process, he said.
Last year, the maximum package offered to an IIM-Indore student was Rs 32 lakh per annum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi