IIM-Indore student offered Rs 53 lakh annual pay
Indore: A Singapore-based infrastructure advisory firm has recruited an IIM-Indore`s student on an annual package of Rs 53 lakh.
"This international offering was made to a student of a 2010-2012 batch while a leading European investment bank has offered an annual package of Rs 32 lakh to another student," a spokesman of IIM-Indore said here today without revealing the identity of the companies and the students.
A total of 443 students completed IIM`s flagship Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in 2010-2012, out of which 434 got the jobs in different sectors.
This year a total of 138 companies participated in the placement process, he said.
Last year, the maximum package offered to an IIM-Indore student was Rs 32 lakh per annum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister