IIM-Indore student offered Rs 53 lakh annual pay
Indore: A Singapore-based infrastructure advisory firm has recruited an IIM-Indore`s student on an annual package of Rs 53 lakh.
"This international offering was made to a student of a 2010-2012 batch while a leading European investment bank has offered an annual package of Rs 32 lakh to another student," a spokesman of IIM-Indore said here today without revealing the identity of the companies and the students.
A total of 443 students completed IIM`s flagship Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in 2010-2012, out of which 434 got the jobs in different sectors.
This year a total of 138 companies participated in the placement process, he said.
Last year, the maximum package offered to an IIM-Indore student was Rs 32 lakh per annum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof