IIM-Indore student offered Rs 53 lakh annual pay
Indore: A Singapore-based infrastructure advisory firm has recruited an IIM-Indore`s student on an annual package of Rs 53 lakh.
"This international offering was made to a student of a 2010-2012 batch while a leading European investment bank has offered an annual package of Rs 32 lakh to another student," a spokesman of IIM-Indore said here today without revealing the identity of the companies and the students.
A total of 443 students completed IIM`s flagship Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in 2010-2012, out of which 434 got the jobs in different sectors.
This year a total of 138 companies participated in the placement process, he said.
Last year, the maximum package offered to an IIM-Indore student was Rs 32 lakh per annum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan