Illegal residential colonies to be regularised: MP CM
Indore: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced that all illegal residential colonies in the state would be regularised.
Making the announcement at a function here Sunday evening, the Chief Minister said the process of regularisation has already started.
"I want to assure all those living in illegal colonies that they will not be asked to shift," Chouhan said.
He said the government had received the report of a committee, set up to study this issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price