Illegal residential colonies to be regularised: MP CM
Indore: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced that all illegal residential colonies in the state would be regularised.
Making the announcement at a function here Sunday evening, the Chief Minister said the process of regularisation has already started.
"I want to assure all those living in illegal colonies that they will not be asked to shift," Chouhan said.
He said the government had received the report of a committee, set up to study this issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video