Illegal residential colonies to be regularised: MP CM
Indore: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced that all illegal residential colonies in the state would be regularised.
Making the announcement at a function here Sunday evening, the Chief Minister said the process of regularisation has already started.
"I want to assure all those living in illegal colonies that they will not be asked to shift," Chouhan said.
He said the government had received the report of a committee, set up to study this issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened