Illegal weapons manufacturing facility busted in MP, nine held
Tikamgarh: Police on Monday busted an illegal weapons manufacturing facility in Palera town, about 75 kms away from the district headquarters, and arrested nine persons.
They also seized a number of illegally-made weapons, including 315 and 312 bore guns, and tools for making them, SP Amit Singh said.
The factory was raided on a tip-off and its owners, Jagdish Ahirwar, Mukesh Ahirwar and another person, identified only as Rajjan, were arrested. Six others were found working at the unit, he said.
Singh said that the accused had allegedly been selling the crude weaponry in Tikamgarh and Uttar Pradesh through their aides for the last three years.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev