Illegal weapons manufacturing facility busted in MP, nine held
Tikamgarh: Police on Monday busted an illegal weapons manufacturing facility in Palera town, about 75 kms away from the district headquarters, and arrested nine persons.
They also seized a number of illegally-made weapons, including 315 and 312 bore guns, and tools for making them, SP Amit Singh said.
The factory was raided on a tip-off and its owners, Jagdish Ahirwar, Mukesh Ahirwar and another person, identified only as Rajjan, were arrested. Six others were found working at the unit, he said.
Singh said that the accused had allegedly been selling the crude weaponry in Tikamgarh and Uttar Pradesh through their aides for the last three years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY