Important electoral processes to be videographed in MP polls
Bhopal: All important events during the electoral process will be videographed during the Assembly Elections in Madhya Pradesh this year, in adherence with the directives of the Election Commission of India (ECI).
According to the Commission`s directives, videography will be done for all important events like duration of public campaigns, various election material, postal ballot boxes, transportation and receipt, counting of votes and announcement of results, an official release said here today.
Besides, first and second randomisation of EVMs, situation of EVMs at the time of opening and shutting godowns, filing of nominations by candidates, statistics surveillance teams and action of flying squads apart from critical booths, special programme and other important events will also be videographed.
On the Commission`s directives, the Chief Electoral Office has already asked all Collectors to ensure videography on all above mentioned occasions.
Collectors and district election officers have been told to ensure this by arranging for videographers and video cameras as part of the preparations for the elections scheduled in November-December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Unbelievable! Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' shatters Box Office, earns Rs 250 crore in India on Day 1?
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital