Important electoral processes to be videographed in MP polls
Bhopal: All important events during the electoral process will be videographed during the Assembly Elections in Madhya Pradesh this year, in adherence with the directives of the Election Commission of India (ECI).
According to the Commission`s directives, videography will be done for all important events like duration of public campaigns, various election material, postal ballot boxes, transportation and receipt, counting of votes and announcement of results, an official release said here today.
Besides, first and second randomisation of EVMs, situation of EVMs at the time of opening and shutting godowns, filing of nominations by candidates, statistics surveillance teams and action of flying squads apart from critical booths, special programme and other important events will also be videographed.
On the Commission`s directives, the Chief Electoral Office has already asked all Collectors to ensure videography on all above mentioned occasions.
Collectors and district election officers have been told to ensure this by arranging for videographers and video cameras as part of the preparations for the elections scheduled in November-December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?