Indian worker evacuated from Libya dies on arrival
Mhow(MP): An Indian worker evacuated from
trouble-torn Libya passed away on his arrival here on Saturday,
family sources said.
Ramzan Haq (41), a construction worker, arrived at his
home here this morning from Libya.
Family sources said he was suffering from malaria but
there were no medical facilities available in city of Tegueste
in Libya where he was living.
His relatives had planned to take him to a doctor in the
evening but his condition became serious and he died before
any medical aid could be given, sources said.
Babu Khan, one of his relatives told PTI that Ramzan went
to Libya as a construction worker about seven years back.
After tension erupted in Libya, he had called his family
members to inform them that he would return as soon as
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender