Indira Gandhi’s statue to be installed in MP Cong office
Bhopal: A statue of former prime minister, Indira Gandhi would be installed in the Madhya Pradesh Congress Office soon.
Giving this information, the Madhya Pradesh Congress Media Department Chairman, Manak Agarwal told a news agency that the statue of the former Prime Minister would be 10 feet long and would weigh 500 kilograms.
The Media Department Chairman said that the party had commissioned sculptor, Prabhat Rai of Gwalior who has earlier also made statues of famous personalities.
Prabhat said that the Madhya Pradesh Congress had made available a picture of Indira Gandhi to him for making the statue.
He said that it would take around a fortnight to make the statue of brass material and added that it would be oxidised after that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air