Indira Gandhi’s statue to be installed in MP Cong office
Bhopal: A statue of former prime minister, Indira Gandhi would be installed in the Madhya Pradesh Congress Office soon.
Giving this information, the Madhya Pradesh Congress Media Department Chairman, Manak Agarwal told a news agency that the statue of the former Prime Minister would be 10 feet long and would weigh 500 kilograms.
The Media Department Chairman said that the party had commissioned sculptor, Prabhat Rai of Gwalior who has earlier also made statues of famous personalities.
Prabhat said that the Madhya Pradesh Congress had made available a picture of Indira Gandhi to him for making the statue.
He said that it would take around a fortnight to make the statue of brass material and added that it would be oxidised after that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred