Indira Gandhi’s statue to be installed in MP Cong office
Bhopal: A statue of former prime minister, Indira Gandhi would be installed in the Madhya Pradesh Congress Office soon.
Giving this information, the Madhya Pradesh Congress Media Department Chairman, Manak Agarwal told a news agency that the statue of the former Prime Minister would be 10 feet long and would weigh 500 kilograms.
The Media Department Chairman said that the party had commissioned sculptor, Prabhat Rai of Gwalior who has earlier also made statues of famous personalities.
Prabhat said that the Madhya Pradesh Congress had made available a picture of Indira Gandhi to him for making the statue.
He said that it would take around a fortnight to make the statue of brass material and added that it would be oxidised after that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn