Indira Gandhi’s statue to be installed in MP Cong office
Bhopal: A statue of former prime minister, Indira Gandhi would be installed in the Madhya Pradesh Congress Office soon.
Giving this information, the Madhya Pradesh Congress Media Department Chairman, Manak Agarwal told a news agency that the statue of the former Prime Minister would be 10 feet long and would weigh 500 kilograms.
The Media Department Chairman said that the party had commissioned sculptor, Prabhat Rai of Gwalior who has earlier also made statues of famous personalities.
Prabhat said that the Madhya Pradesh Congress had made available a picture of Indira Gandhi to him for making the statue.
He said that it would take around a fortnight to make the statue of brass material and added that it would be oxidised after that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory