Indira Gandhi’s statue to be installed in MP Cong office
Bhopal: A statue of former prime minister, Indira Gandhi would be installed in the Madhya Pradesh Congress Office soon.
Giving this information, the Madhya Pradesh Congress Media Department Chairman, Manak Agarwal told a news agency that the statue of the former Prime Minister would be 10 feet long and would weigh 500 kilograms.
The Media Department Chairman said that the party had commissioned sculptor, Prabhat Rai of Gwalior who has earlier also made statues of famous personalities.
Prabhat said that the Madhya Pradesh Congress had made available a picture of Indira Gandhi to him for making the statue.
He said that it would take around a fortnight to make the statue of brass material and added that it would be oxidised after that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL