Indore: 4 hawala operators held with Rs 41L cash
Indore: Four hawala operators, suspected to be part of inter-state rackets, were on Saturday arrested in two separate incidents and cash of Rs 41 lakh was seized from them, police said.
In the first incident, Mukund and Hansmukh were arrested from the city`s MG Road area and Rs 11 lakh was recovered from them, while Vanraj and Jaideep were nabbed from another part of the city and Rs 30 lakh was seized, they said.
All the accused hail from Gujarat and are associated with hawala rackets, police said, adding further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir