Indore: 4 hawala operators held with Rs 41L cash
Indore: Four hawala operators, suspected to be part of inter-state rackets, were on Saturday arrested in two separate incidents and cash of Rs 41 lakh was seized from them, police said.
In the first incident, Mukund and Hansmukh were arrested from the city`s MG Road area and Rs 11 lakh was recovered from them, while Vanraj and Jaideep were nabbed from another part of the city and Rs 30 lakh was seized, they said.
All the accused hail from Gujarat and are associated with hawala rackets, police said, adding further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 50 seats, BJP in 32; big prestige battle for both parties
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena ahead in Mumbai and Thane, BJP gains lead in Pune, Nagpur, Solapur; NCP wins 4 seats in Ulhasnagar