Indore: 4 hawala operators held with Rs 41L cash
Indore: Four hawala operators, suspected to be part of inter-state rackets, were on Saturday arrested in two separate incidents and cash of Rs 41 lakh was seized from them, police said.
In the first incident, Mukund and Hansmukh were arrested from the city`s MG Road area and Rs 11 lakh was recovered from them, while Vanraj and Jaideep were nabbed from another part of the city and Rs 30 lakh was seized, they said.
All the accused hail from Gujarat and are associated with hawala rackets, police said, adding further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’