Indore: 4 hawala operators held with Rs 41L cash
Indore: Four hawala operators, suspected to be part of inter-state rackets, were on Saturday arrested in two separate incidents and cash of Rs 41 lakh was seized from them, police said.
In the first incident, Mukund and Hansmukh were arrested from the city`s MG Road area and Rs 11 lakh was recovered from them, while Vanraj and Jaideep were nabbed from another part of the city and Rs 30 lakh was seized, they said.
All the accused hail from Gujarat and are associated with hawala rackets, police said, adding further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened