Indore cracker factory fire toll rises to 8
Indore: Death toll in the cracker factory
fire at Rau here rose to eight with one more victim succumbing
to his injuries at a hospital here, police said on Thursday.
The deceased was identified as Mangu Ramesh, 24 years,
On October 6, six people were killed during a major fire
at a cracker manufacturing factory at Rau, while a senior
person died of shock.
Seven others were injured in the incident and were
referred to various hospitals in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"