Indore cracker factory fire toll rises to 8
Indore: Death toll in the cracker factory
fire at Rau here rose to eight with one more victim succumbing
to his injuries at a hospital here, police said on Thursday.
The deceased was identified as Mangu Ramesh, 24 years,
On October 6, six people were killed during a major fire
at a cracker manufacturing factory at Rau, while a senior
person died of shock.
Seven others were injured in the incident and were
referred to various hospitals in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog