Indore cracker factory fire toll rises to 8
Indore: Death toll in the cracker factory
fire at Rau here rose to eight with one more victim succumbing
to his injuries at a hospital here, police said on Thursday.
The deceased was identified as Mangu Ramesh, 24 years,
On October 6, six people were killed during a major fire
at a cracker manufacturing factory at Rau, while a senior
person died of shock.
Seven others were injured in the incident and were
referred to various hospitals in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh