Indore: Four criminals arrested, weapons, booty re
Indore: Police arrested four notorious criminals and recovered weapons, ammunition and stolen goods along with a car, in the wee hours Monday.
A revolver, a country-made pistol, five cartridges, a motorbike, a car, a laptop, and gold-silver ornaments were seized from them, said Superintendent of Police (East) OP Tripathi.
Praful Patil (31), `mastermind` of the gang`s operations, was wanted in a number of cases including murder, theft, and robbery in the state, and a warrant was pending against him, the SP said.
Other accused were identified as Pawan Khateek (29), Mahendra Sisodiya (45) and Kamal Nayak (35). All of them were from Indore, Tripathi added.
The four were travelling in a stolen Maruti car and had planned a dacoity when the LIG Police thana team intercepted them.
Police suspected them to have links with inter-state crime syndicates, the SP added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India