Indore: Four criminals arrested, weapons, booty re
Indore: Police arrested four notorious criminals and recovered weapons, ammunition and stolen goods along with a car, in the wee hours Monday.
A revolver, a country-made pistol, five cartridges, a motorbike, a car, a laptop, and gold-silver ornaments were seized from them, said Superintendent of Police (East) OP Tripathi.
Praful Patil (31), `mastermind` of the gang`s operations, was wanted in a number of cases including murder, theft, and robbery in the state, and a warrant was pending against him, the SP said.
Other accused were identified as Pawan Khateek (29), Mahendra Sisodiya (45) and Kamal Nayak (35). All of them were from Indore, Tripathi added.
The four were travelling in a stolen Maruti car and had planned a dacoity when the LIG Police thana team intercepted them.
Police suspected them to have links with inter-state crime syndicates, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read