Industrialist charred to death in car
Nashik: Local industrialist Richard Marshal D`souza was charred to death when his car caught fire here in North Maharashtra, police said on Monday.
The incident took place last evening near Goverdhane village when D`souza, Founder-Chairman of C&M Farming Company, was driving his Maruti 800 car, they said.
The 65-year-old suffered from physical disabilities in lower parts of his body and he had modified his car. He would operate brake and accelerator using his hands, police said.
He was proceeding towards his company when the car suddenly got engulfed in flames and he could not come out of the four-wheeler, they said, adding it was not yet known how the fire started.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'