Industrialist charred to death in car
Nashik: Local industrialist Richard Marshal D`souza was charred to death when his car caught fire here in North Maharashtra, police said on Monday.
The incident took place last evening near Goverdhane village when D`souza, Founder-Chairman of C&M Farming Company, was driving his Maruti 800 car, they said.
The 65-year-old suffered from physical disabilities in lower parts of his body and he had modified his car. He would operate brake and accelerator using his hands, police said.
He was proceeding towards his company when the car suddenly got engulfed in flames and he could not come out of the four-wheeler, they said, adding it was not yet known how the fire started.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000