Inter-state robber arrested in Indore
Indore: An inter-state robber, who was on parole from Vadodara in Gujarat, was arrested by sleuths of crime branch here, police said today.
The robber, Jagdish alias Anga, was arrested yesterday and had been allegedly active in Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra, police said adding that he was being interrogated by crime branch officials at Kanadia police station.
The accused confessed his involvement in over half a dozen robberies including a few thefts, out of 60 cases lodged against him in Indore in the past, they said.
No stolen goods and jewellery were so far recovered from him, they said.
The crime branch was making contacts with their counterparts in Maharashtra and Gujarat to find Anga`s links.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Facebook hires top ex-Google executive for internet projects
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- Toyota launches new engine facility in Bengaluru
- Rio-bound boxer Manoj Kumar reaches out to PM Narendra Modi – Here's why