Inter-state robber arrested in Indore
Indore: An inter-state robber, who was on parole from Vadodara in Gujarat, was arrested by sleuths of crime branch here, police said today.
The robber, Jagdish alias Anga, was arrested yesterday and had been allegedly active in Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra, police said adding that he was being interrogated by crime branch officials at Kanadia police station.
The accused confessed his involvement in over half a dozen robberies including a few thefts, out of 60 cases lodged against him in Indore in the past, they said.
No stolen goods and jewellery were so far recovered from him, they said.
The crime branch was making contacts with their counterparts in Maharashtra and Gujarat to find Anga`s links.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'