Inter-state robber arrested in Indore
Indore: An inter-state robber, who was on parole from Vadodara in Gujarat, was arrested by sleuths of crime branch here, police said today.
The robber, Jagdish alias Anga, was arrested yesterday and had been allegedly active in Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra, police said adding that he was being interrogated by crime branch officials at Kanadia police station.
The accused confessed his involvement in over half a dozen robberies including a few thefts, out of 60 cases lodged against him in Indore in the past, they said.
No stolen goods and jewellery were so far recovered from him, they said.
The crime branch was making contacts with their counterparts in Maharashtra and Gujarat to find Anga`s links.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?