Inter-state SUV thieves gang busted, three held
Bhopal: Police on Saturday busted an inter-state gang involved in the theft of Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) and arrested three persons in this connection.
Shankar Sahu (28) of Chhindwara, Vikas Goswami (22) of Betul and Vivek Khushwaha (22) of Misrod were caught during a routine police check-up, when they did not stop the vehicle in which they were travelling.
When police chased and caught them, the trio was unable to provide any documents about the car.
During interrogation, they confessed that they had stolen 11 vehicles, including eight Bolero and one Tavera.
The accused stole SUVs as they fetched more money than other cars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city