Inter-state SUV thieves gang busted, three held
Bhopal: Police on Saturday busted an inter-state gang involved in the theft of Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) and arrested three persons in this connection.
Shankar Sahu (28) of Chhindwara, Vikas Goswami (22) of Betul and Vivek Khushwaha (22) of Misrod were caught during a routine police check-up, when they did not stop the vehicle in which they were travelling.
When police chased and caught them, the trio was unable to provide any documents about the car.
During interrogation, they confessed that they had stolen 11 vehicles, including eight Bolero and one Tavera.
The accused stole SUVs as they fetched more money than other cars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it