Jabalpur mayor tests positive for H1N1 virus
Jabalpur: With H1N1 viral infection continuing in Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur Mayor Prabhat Sahu has become its latest victim, health officials said here.
The mayor had been suffering from fever for the past few days since his return from Nagod.
Yesterday, his blood sample was sent for testing which confirmed that he was suffering from the H1N1 infection, officials said.
Sahu has been advised complete rest for the next few days and is being treated for the disease, they said.
The state has so far reported 17 deaths due to the swine flu from January 01 this year.
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt
- India's investments into UK more than doubled in 2015
- Motorola expected to launch Moto G (4th Gen) handset on May 17
- Ex-servicemen suspend OROP protest, threaten to intensify agitation if demands not met