Jabalpur mayor tests positive for H1N1 virus
Jabalpur: With H1N1 viral infection continuing in Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur Mayor Prabhat Sahu has become its latest victim, health officials said here.
The mayor had been suffering from fever for the past few days since his return from Nagod.
Yesterday, his blood sample was sent for testing which confirmed that he was suffering from the H1N1 infection, officials said.
Sahu has been advised complete rest for the next few days and is being treated for the disease, they said.
The state has so far reported 17 deaths due to the swine flu from January 01 this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE