Jha has got wrong information about Shivpuri land: Yashodhara
Guna: BJP MP Yashodhara Raje on Saturday said state party president Prabhat Jha`s statement that Scindia family had "grabbed" 602 bighas of land in Shivpuri was totally wrong.
In a brief interaction with media here, she said Jha had been given wrong information.
She would speak to Jha and explain the correct situation, she added.
Jha, at a press conference some time ago, had said if the documents related to the land were not made public within a month, he would have an FIR filed against the Scindia family.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'