Jha has got wrong information about Shivpuri land: Yashodhara
Guna: BJP MP Yashodhara Raje on Saturday said state party president Prabhat Jha`s statement that Scindia family had "grabbed" 602 bighas of land in Shivpuri was totally wrong.
In a brief interaction with media here, she said Jha had been given wrong information.
She would speak to Jha and explain the correct situation, she added.
Jha, at a press conference some time ago, had said if the documents related to the land were not made public within a month, he would have an FIR filed against the Scindia family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter