Jha has got wrong information about Shivpuri land: Yashodhara
Guna: BJP MP Yashodhara Raje on Saturday said state party president Prabhat Jha`s statement that Scindia family had "grabbed" 602 bighas of land in Shivpuri was totally wrong.
In a brief interaction with media here, she said Jha had been given wrong information.
She would speak to Jha and explain the correct situation, she added.
Jha, at a press conference some time ago, had said if the documents related to the land were not made public within a month, he would have an FIR filed against the Scindia family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!