Jha lashes out at Hazare for calling politicians corrupt
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP President Prabhat
Jha on Wednesday hit out at Gandhian Anna Hazare for allegedly
dubbing all politicians as corrupt.
"Anna Hazare is not running a university or a college to
give character certificates to politicians," Prabhat said.
Jha said that Anna had no right to defame politicians who
work hard year after year to achieve a place for themselves.
He also ridiculed the idea of people lighting candles in
various parts of the country and said that such gestures
would never be able to eradicate corruption from the country.
The anti-corruption crusader had reportedly said that
politicians were interested only in money and power and not
interested in the welfare of the people.
- Diesel, petrol cabs go off roads in Delhi, owners warn of suicides
- Lawsuit filed over Facebook's plan to issue new Class C stock
- Four-year-old boy rescued from borewell dies on way to Pune hospital in Maharashtra
- Aam Aadmi Party appoints Naveen Jaihind as Haryana convener
- IAF choppers dump water to douse forest fires; Centre sends probe team to Uttarakhand