‘Jha should contest polls before any predictions’
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya
Pradesh assembly, Ajay Singh on friday said that State BJP
President, Prabhat Jha should first contest an election and
then make predictions about what will happen at the next
"The whole of Madhya Pradesh knows that Jha is someone
who has never been elected as a corporator in his life and yet
he goes on talking about what will happen in the next assembly
elections to be held in 2013," Singh told.
When it was pointed out that Jha had said that Ajay would
lose the next assembly elections from Churhat, he said that
the winners or losers are not decided on the basis of
statements made by politicians.
He said it was for the people of Churhat to decide
whom they want to make victorious from their constituency.
"In case, Jha really wants to make sure that I don`t win
from Churhat the next time, I invite him to contest against me
from the constituency in 2013," Singh added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf