‘Jha should contest polls before any predictions’
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya
Pradesh assembly, Ajay Singh on friday said that State BJP
President, Prabhat Jha should first contest an election and
then make predictions about what will happen at the next
"The whole of Madhya Pradesh knows that Jha is someone
who has never been elected as a corporator in his life and yet
he goes on talking about what will happen in the next assembly
elections to be held in 2013," Singh told.
When it was pointed out that Jha had said that Ajay would
lose the next assembly elections from Churhat, he said that
the winners or losers are not decided on the basis of
statements made by politicians.
He said it was for the people of Churhat to decide
whom they want to make victorious from their constituency.
"In case, Jha really wants to make sure that I don`t win
from Churhat the next time, I invite him to contest against me
from the constituency in 2013," Singh added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'