Jha`s `death by wish` request is drama: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, today dubbed as "drama" state BJP president Prabhat Jha`s decision to request the President to grant him `death by wish`.
Jha had said yesterday he wanted the President of India to grant him permission for "death by wish" as it was the only way left for him to protest against the price rise.
Criticising his move, Ajay Singh today said that Jha should stop indulging in dramatics and seriously do some work for the people of the state.
"If Jha wanted permission for death by wish, he should request it to Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and not to the President," said Singh.
He said the rising prices of essential commodities in Madhya Pradesh could be brought under control. "It is strange that Jha can see the hike in prices in the
country, but turns a blind eye to its effect in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued