Jha`s `death by wish` request is drama: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, today dubbed as "drama" state BJP president Prabhat Jha`s decision to request the President to grant him `death by wish`.
Jha had said yesterday he wanted the President of India to grant him permission for "death by wish" as it was the only way left for him to protest against the price rise.
Criticising his move, Ajay Singh today said that Jha should stop indulging in dramatics and seriously do some work for the people of the state.
"If Jha wanted permission for death by wish, he should request it to Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and not to the President," said Singh.
He said the rising prices of essential commodities in Madhya Pradesh could be brought under control. "It is strange that Jha can see the hike in prices in the
country, but turns a blind eye to its effect in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!