Jha`s `death by wish` request is drama: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, today dubbed as "drama" state BJP president Prabhat Jha`s decision to request the President to grant him `death by wish`.
Jha had said yesterday he wanted the President of India to grant him permission for "death by wish" as it was the only way left for him to protest against the price rise.
Criticising his move, Ajay Singh today said that Jha should stop indulging in dramatics and seriously do some work for the people of the state.
"If Jha wanted permission for death by wish, he should request it to Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and not to the President," said Singh.
He said the rising prices of essential commodities in Madhya Pradesh could be brought under control. "It is strange that Jha can see the hike in prices in the
country, but turns a blind eye to its effect in Madhya Pradesh," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan