Jobless woman ends life in Indore
Indore: Apparently frustrated over being
jobless even after having an MBA degree, a woman allegedly
committed suicide here, police said on Monday.
The woman identified as Reena Jain (24) belonged to Sidhi
district of Madhya Pradesh.
Her body was found hanging in the rented house which she
shared with a friend in the MIG area, police said.
Reena completed her MBA about two years ago and was
looking for a good job since then, but failed to get any
following which she decided to commit suicide, they said.
In the suicide note she has apologised to her parents for
taking this extreme step as she failed to get a job, police
A case has been registered by the police and further
investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren