Journalist’s murder will be solved soon: MP STF
Umaria: The Special Task Force (STF) of
Madhya Pradesh Police expects to solve the murder case of
journalist Chandrika Rai and his family members soon, a senior
official said here on Thursday.
"We hope to soon solve the mystery behind the murder
which was committed by `professional` persons," STF`s
Additional Director General of Police (ADGP) Sanjay Choudhry
Choudhry arrived here today to visit the house of the
slain journalist before leaving for Nourojabad in connection
with the same incident.
Rai, a freelance journalist, his wife, son and a
daughter were found brutally murdered by unknown assailants
inside their house on February 18 following which the State`s
Director General of Police ordered STF to probe the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman