Journalist’s murder will be solved soon: MP STF
Umaria: The Special Task Force (STF) of
Madhya Pradesh Police expects to solve the murder case of
journalist Chandrika Rai and his family members soon, a senior
official said here on Thursday.
"We hope to soon solve the mystery behind the murder
which was committed by `professional` persons," STF`s
Additional Director General of Police (ADGP) Sanjay Choudhry
Choudhry arrived here today to visit the house of the
slain journalist before leaving for Nourojabad in connection
with the same incident.
Rai, a freelance journalist, his wife, son and a
daughter were found brutally murdered by unknown assailants
inside their house on February 18 following which the State`s
Director General of Police ordered STF to probe the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?