Journalist’s murder will be solved soon: MP STF
Umaria: The Special Task Force (STF) of
Madhya Pradesh Police expects to solve the murder case of
journalist Chandrika Rai and his family members soon, a senior
official said here on Thursday.
"We hope to soon solve the mystery behind the murder
which was committed by `professional` persons," STF`s
Additional Director General of Police (ADGP) Sanjay Choudhry
Choudhry arrived here today to visit the house of the
slain journalist before leaving for Nourojabad in connection
with the same incident.
Rai, a freelance journalist, his wife, son and a
daughter were found brutally murdered by unknown assailants
inside their house on February 18 following which the State`s
Director General of Police ordered STF to probe the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video