Journalist’s murder will be solved soon: MP STF
Umaria: The Special Task Force (STF) of
Madhya Pradesh Police expects to solve the murder case of
journalist Chandrika Rai and his family members soon, a senior
official said here on Thursday.
"We hope to soon solve the mystery behind the murder
which was committed by `professional` persons," STF`s
Additional Director General of Police (ADGP) Sanjay Choudhry
Choudhry arrived here today to visit the house of the
slain journalist before leaving for Nourojabad in connection
with the same incident.
Rai, a freelance journalist, his wife, son and a
daughter were found brutally murdered by unknown assailants
inside their house on February 18 following which the State`s
Director General of Police ordered STF to probe the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price