Jyotiraditya Scindia takes a dig at MP CM
Guna: Taking a dig at Shivraj Singh Chouhan, newly-appointed chairman of Madhya Pradesh Congress poll campaign committee Jyotiraditya Scindia has said the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister seems obsessed with affairs in Congress.
"Instead of being concerned about his government and BJP, Chouhan seems more worried about Congress. Chouhan should stop worrying about BJP and devote his time to affairs in BJP," the Union Minister of State for Power said last evening.
Scindia was responding to Chouhan`s statement that his appointment as election campaign committee chairman is an "insult to tribals".
He said a meeting of state Congress leaders was held in New Delhi on Tuesday where the issue of selection of candidates for upcoming Madhya Pradesh Assembly elections was discussed among other matters.
"Selection of candidates for the elections would be done in a transparent manner in consultation with senior party leaders, on the sole criteria of winnability," Scindia informed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP