Labourer found dead, girl commits suicide in MP
Indore: A labourer was on Saturday found dead at Talawalichand, whereas one girl allegedly committed suicide at her grandparent`s house in the city, police said.
The labourer was identified as Babulal (50), hailing from suburban Khurel, Lasudiya Thana Incharge Basant Kumar Mishra said.
The deceased probably died of excessive liquor intake. His body was sent for postmortem, he said.
In the second incident, deceased Anita Salvi (18) hanged herself after a suspected love affair ended opposition from her step father, TI said.
The girl was declared brought dead at the MY hospital, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday