Labourer found dead, girl commits suicide in MP
Indore: A labourer was on Saturday found dead at Talawalichand, whereas one girl allegedly committed suicide at her grandparent`s house in the city, police said.
The labourer was identified as Babulal (50), hailing from suburban Khurel, Lasudiya Thana Incharge Basant Kumar Mishra said.
The deceased probably died of excessive liquor intake. His body was sent for postmortem, he said.
In the second incident, deceased Anita Salvi (18) hanged herself after a suspected love affair ended opposition from her step father, TI said.
The girl was declared brought dead at the MY hospital, he said.
- Egypt regime 'at war' with the press: Media union
- Arizona teen charged for exposing self in school photo
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out