Labourer found dead, girl commits suicide in MP
Indore: A labourer was on Saturday found dead at Talawalichand, whereas one girl allegedly committed suicide at her grandparent`s house in the city, police said.
The labourer was identified as Babulal (50), hailing from suburban Khurel, Lasudiya Thana Incharge Basant Kumar Mishra said.
The deceased probably died of excessive liquor intake. His body was sent for postmortem, he said.
In the second incident, deceased Anita Salvi (18) hanged herself after a suspected love affair ended opposition from her step father, TI said.
The girl was declared brought dead at the MY hospital, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan