Labourer found dead, girl commits suicide in MP
Indore: A labourer was on Saturday found dead at Talawalichand, whereas one girl allegedly committed suicide at her grandparent`s house in the city, police said.
The labourer was identified as Babulal (50), hailing from suburban Khurel, Lasudiya Thana Incharge Basant Kumar Mishra said.
The deceased probably died of excessive liquor intake. His body was sent for postmortem, he said.
In the second incident, deceased Anita Salvi (18) hanged herself after a suspected love affair ended opposition from her step father, TI said.
The girl was declared brought dead at the MY hospital, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!